Links

pmuellr is Patrick Mueller

other pmuellr thangs: home page, twitter, flickr, github

Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Bubbly Job Market?

I guess the job market for programmers must be hot right now. Just today, I had two friends that both asked me to be references for jobs they're applying to. (I'm truly honored, thanks). And I've been getting resume-search-hit-yielding cold calls from recruiters now for the last month or two. Email, work phone and home phone. My home phone! Wow, someone so desperate they did a second search to get that number. What's next? IM? Twitter? Second Life? Probably as easy to track me down in places like that, as it is my home phone number. Except for the fact that I don't use Twitter or Second Life. heh

BTW, not that it matters, because cold callers of course aren't going to be reading my blog, but ... I'm not actually looking for a job. I enjoy causing trouble where I am.

No comments: